When you begin the journey of taking charge of your financial life remember and repeat the Women’s Money Mantra.
1. You don’t have to have it all together, just start
2. It’s okay not to know, as long as you are willing to learn
3. If in doubt reach out and find a professional you LIKE and likes YOU not just your money
4. There are no stupid questions just complicated answers, keep asking
5. When they say “Just trust me” run the other way and find another advisor
Do you have a Mantra you would like to share? I’d love to learn about yours! Please let us know what you think by posting your comments on our Financially Savvy Women Fanpage.