Here are 5 Important steps in becoming a Smart & Savvy Woman:
- Define your purpose — Work with an Advisor who can help you define your purpose and what you truly want your money to do for you.
- Trust your intuition — Trust your intuition. It worked for you in the past, so trust it. If the chemistry is not there, keep searching.
- Rely on your strengths — Rely on your strengths as a woman when selecting your Advisor and making financial decisions.
- Have a process — Work with an Advisor who has a process that works for you as a woman.
- Don’t settle for less — Don’t settle for less than you deserve.
Remember, your money is a tool to live by and use to create a purposeful life that gives you tremendous satisfaction and adds value to the world.