How strongly do you agree with the following statements?
▪ 1 = Not at all ▪ 2 = Rarely ▪ 3 = At times ▪ 4 = Most of the time ▪ 5 = Yes, no doubt about it
- My Advisor clearly understands my purpose and the opportunities I want my money to create for me.
- While I may not understand how each investment works, I DO understand its function in my investment portfolio (what it is supposed to do for me).
- My Advisor has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. I always feel (s)he is interested in me as a person.
- I look forward to face-to-face meetings with my Advisor and consider them time well spent.
- I call my Advisor and my Advisor calls me to discuss pertinent financial issues (not just stocks and bonds).
- My Advisor has a clear, proactive process for working with me. This lets me rest easy, knowing all my concerns will be addressed.
- My Advisor provides group programs and 1-on-1 opportunities to learn more about managing my money.
- My Advisor acts as my financial partner, not a broker selling products. I consider my Advisor to be someone with my best interests at heart.
- My Advisor has helped me become more organized and systematized with my money.
- Since working with my Advisor, my financial knowledge and confidence has increased considerably.
What was your total score?
41-50 = My Advisor is doing a great job meeting my needs.
31-40 = My relationship with my Advisor is less than optimal.
21-30 = I really should expect more.
21 or less = I need a new Advisor NOW!
No matter what your score, and if you want a free sample? Then, let’s setup a phone call.